Placing Your Order
We are open 10am to 5pm Monday through Friday, Eastern Time, for telephone orders.
However, we have a very small staff and the phone may not always be covered. If
you leave a voice mail, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible..
For calls from North America, please use our toll-free line, 1-877-TEXTURA
(1-877-839-8872). Those calling from outside of the US and
Canada, please call using our direct line (413-282-0071). You may also send your order by email or fax, which we recommend. We hope to have on-line ordering soon.
If you would like to visit us in Easthampton, Massachusetts (10 minutes down
the road from Northampton, the home of Webs), please call to make an appointment.
How You Can Pay
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. If you prefer to pay
by check, please wait for confirmation of your total before sending your check. Please do not e-mail us a credit card number, rather, ask for instructions. It is safe to leave a credit card number on our voice mail if the
outgoing message says "Textura Trading."
Sending Your Order
- UPS Ground is our preferred method of shipment for orders shipped within the US.
You may determine your delivery time by
viewing this UPS map.
- For orders shipped outside the US, we prefer to use the US Postal Service. Insurance may only be
added to certain classes of service and we may require it for some orders. We are happy to discuss shipping
options at the time you place your order.
- For all shipments we charge actual shipping costs, plus, for orders under $50, a $2.00 handling fee. For international orders the handling fee is $4.00 for orders under $50, otherwise $2.00. There is no minimum order.
- If you are ordering a yarn to be drop shipped, you will be charged shipping according to Jagger
Brothers or Silk City rates. Please note that if your order includes items to be shipped from our location as well
as items to be drop shipped, you will have two individual shipping charges.
- We make every effort to pack your order carefully. Please do report any defective or incorrect item as soon as possible,
so that we may correct the problem.
- Before returning an item, please obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number from us before returning goods, and write the RMA number
on the package. The date on which we receive your RMA request will be the effective date of your return, if the returned
goods are shipped within one week of the date on which we issue the RMA.
- If any item is defective or is not what you ordered, it may be returned for full credit,
refund, or replacement, at no
cost to you, if you request the RMA within 30 days of the invoice date. We will
reimburse your return shipping expense if you ship the return according to our
instructions. Be sure to keep original packaging until you are satisfied with
- Any item may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for full credit, less shipping and handling, if you are
not completely satisfied. We may accept partial cone returns, ask. Return shipping on such returns is also your responsibility and at your risk.
- Credit resulting from defect or our error may be applied to future orders, or refunded to you. Credit resulting from
other returns may be applied in full to future orders, or is subject to a 3% restocking charge
if you wish a refund, except see below. The 3% restocking charge only applies if
the original purchase was by credit card, if it was paid by check, there is no
- Drop-shipped items (i.e. Jaggerspun and Silk City yarns, and the Bradshaw
winder) may not be
returnable for full credit unless they are defective or not what you ordered.
Accordingly, if a refund was not due to shipping error or defect, we may deduct
from your credit any restocking charge applied by Jagger or Silk City, or $20
for the Bradshaw winder, plus 3 %
of any actually refunded amount. We cannot be responsible for color variations from the colors displayed on your monitor;
please be sure of colors before ordering. Note that colors may also vary from dye lot to dye lot.